Chamber CalendarEvents for chamber members
The Chamber hosts a myriad of events throughout the calendar year providing opportunities to network, learn something new, and socialize within the business community.
Network to your heart’s content and take a tour at one of our Business After Business events held monthly in a variety of venues. Hear keynote speakers at a luncheon event or take advantage of a learning opportunity at a Lunch N Learn or workshop. Socialize on the links at our annual golf tournament or be entertained and celebrate Business Excellence at our premier recognition event. There is something for everyone and every schedule.
Fraser Valley Chambers of Commerce Business Showcase
This event is presented by the Fraser Valley Chambers of Commerce: Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Cloverdale, Langley, Mission, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows, Surrey and South Surrey & White Rock.
Want to Attend the Show?
Click here for your complimentary tickets.
"The Fraser Valley Chambers of Commerce Business Showcase is a wonderful event. We made a lot of contacts in a short, focused period of time. We highly recommend it and will be returning next year."
- Ray Murrell, Dominic Systems
"The biggest and best mix of exhibitors I have ever seen at a business trade show. We will be back!"
- Steve Williamson, Automation One
Exhibitor Information Package
You are invited to promote your business at the most inclusive Fraser Valley networking event of the year! An estimated 1,000 + business owners and decision makers attending.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Fraser Valley Businesses Small to Large
- Companies with Business to Business Sales
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Home Based Businesses
"The Chamber trade show is great way to meet potential new clients. Everything was well organized and the price to exhibit makes it easy for new and existing businesses to participate. I was very happy with how many new contacts I made."
- Brad Tobler, EmbroidMe
"Joyful Celebrations was an exhibitor in the 2010 Business Showcase and during the set-up, before the show even opened, we made so many valuable connections with the other exhibitors that we could have packed up then and there and still come out ahead! We'll definitely be back next year!"
- Kelly Foster, Joyful Celebrations
Check out our photo album from last year.
How to Register?
1) Click here to view a list of the available booths.
2) Click here to view the floor plan.
- Please note, the booths in yellow are premium booths and are available for Chamber Members ONLY at a rate of $249. The booths in blue are platinum level booths and are available for Chamber Members ONLY at a rate of $299.
3) Use the previous steps to determine your 1st and 2nd booth choice.
- All booths are 10 ft x 10 ft and include one 6 ft skirted table and two chairs.
- There will be 8 ft black drape on the back of the booth and 3 ft black drape on the sides.
- You may upgrade to a 10 x 20 booth for an additional $100. For 10x20 booths please find two available 10x10 booths beside each other.
4) Click here to register for your booth.
Members of other Chambers, please select "Not an Abbotsford Chamber Member" and enter your Chamber's name in the comments field. When prompted, register using the member rate.
- Cost for Chamber Members is $199 for a regular booth.
- Cost for Non-Members is $299 for a regular booth.
- You will have the option to:
- Choose a premium booth for $249, shown on the floor plan in yellow (Chamber Members ONLY)
- Choose a platinum booth for $299, shown on the floor plan in blue (Chamber Members ONLY)
- Upgrade to a 10x20 booth for an additional $100
- Add power for $65
- Add an additional table for $20
- Enter your booth selection (no charge)
- Move-in for the show is from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm on event day and move-out is from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on event day.