The Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Jelly Marketing and Longhouse Media are excited to offer our members this complimentary information session that supports businesses in securing the Canada Digital Adoption Program grant.
The Government of Canada wants your business to grow. For a limited time, you can be given $15,000 for a marketing audit, competitor analysis and 12-month digital marketing growth plan. This covers 90% of the investment!
You can also receive some bonuses. For an investment of $1,500; you could receive:
· A $16,500 digital adoption plan (marketing audit and competitor analysis)
· A $7,300 wage subsidy - to hire a student who can implement the plan
· And up to $100,000 5-year interest-free loan (0%!)
All you need to do is have these items ready:
- Registered Business or Incorporation Document
- GST Number
- CRA Log In (GC Key) or Partner Sign-In (Through a Bank)
- The Ability to Front Payment for the CDAP (Funds Get Deposited After Completion)
Eligibility for this grant:
- you're an owner or director (or are authorized by the director)
- your business:
- Is Canadian-owned
- Is for-profit
- Has 1 - 499 employees
- Has had at least $500,000 in annual revenue in 1 of the last 3 years
Verification is fast; it’s just important to have all the above information handy. Otherwise, you may get stuck and need to contact your accountant.
Longhouse and Jelly have extensive experience with the CDAP program and are 2 of very few Indigenous and locally owned agencies approved as Digital Advisors for the program. They are happy to assist in getting you applied.